The information below sets out how Enabling Development will use and protect any information that you give us, both when using this website and through any other channels of contact including email/letters/telephone calls/text messages.
We understand that your privacy is important we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy and your rights under the law.
This policy is effective from 1 December 2020 and has been written in accordance with GDPR Guidelines.
Who is collecting the information?
- Enabling Development
- Telephone number: see our website: www.enablingdevelopment.com
- Email address: email@example.com
What are we collecting?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Personal data is information about yourself that enables you to be identified. It includes information such as your name, contact details and electronic data regarding your location and other online identifiers.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer and allows websites to ‘remember’ you, either for the duration of your visit (a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Cookies allow websites to, among other things, remember if you have logged in or not, remember your preferences and tailor your experience of the website.
This website does not utilise Google Analytics or any other tracking system. We do not use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This website uses one cookie only, “DYNSRV” which is used by our hosting provider for load balancing to manage server traffic demand. The cookie is temporary and expires at the end of the web browsing session.
How long will we keep your information?
No longer than necessary, general enquiries and data captured post email, post phone call or via mail is stored for 12 months.
What we do with the information we gather
Under GDPR legislation, we as an organisation must have valid grounds for collecting and using information held about you. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and relevant using the email address which you have provided.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your specific interests enhancing the user experience.
You will not be sent any unlawful marketing communications or spam and we will always strive to protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR.
You have the option to opt out at any time from receiving communications from us.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification of your personal data if the data held by us is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure/eradication. The right to have your data deleted.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – not applicable to our organisation.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – not applicable to our organisation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any of the information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Do we share your personal data?
We will never share your personal data without first obtaining your express written approval.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to easily enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This policy may change occasionally, if the law changes or we have changes within our business that affects personal data protection you will immediately be informed via our website and the use of our website constitutes your acceptance of these changes. If you have any concerns regarding your data protection, check this page and the date at the top of the page and contact us if you feel it necessary.
Our mailing address is: firstname.lastname@example.org